3.09.2007

Tsk tsk tsk
I've had to publicly chastise Nick before about his guest posting, or lack thereof as the case may be. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it's been a long, LONG while since he's done his weekly duty of posting on Saturdays.

I decided to give him a little bit of a break and not nag him to death, as he was rather swamped with school and starting a new job there for a while. I've made broken promises before, too, so no one's perfect. (I did pick those photos up, but they were so embarrassingly bad that I never had the motivation to scan them in.)

Anyway, I think the coast is pretty clear now for Nick, so it's high time I demand a Saturday guest post out of him. So that's what I'm going to do. You come back here on Saturday, and there will be a post. I guarantee it.

Even if I have to log on with his account and pretend to be him. I mean, how hard could it possibly be to talk about sports and the intricacies of scratching oneself (kidding!)?

2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that - come on Nick, don't disappoint!

(I have a hard enough time knowing if Jase even READS anymore, let alone comment or (gasp) guest post!)


Blogger Isabel said...

I also DEMAND it.

(remind him that my husband guest posts every Friday. Well, except for last week. But don't tell Nick that.)

More Nick!

Post a Comment

<< Home