3.08.2007

I have needs.
Oh sure, I just got a new Threadless shirt yesterday, so I should be all happy and content and satisfied.

And I was, really, until I saw this adorable little robot pouch this morning on Mighty Goods.

Now I'm thinking I might hyperventilate if I don't get one. He's so adorable!

Nick, are you reading this? I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but I have needs, okay? NEEDS. I really don't need to spend money on trivial little things like eating or paying bills. What I need is a robot pouch, STAT!

Pretty pretty please?

2 Comments:


Blogger Isabel said...

When I saw this picture, I was all "I hope that would hold my iPod, because it's cute". And then I read about it and it DOES hold iPods. I wonder if when Nick is done ordering one for you he could suggest to my husband to also buy me one!?


Blogger Angela said...

Yeah, I'm going to need about 3 of them. One for my camera, one for my iPod and one for my credit cards and nonexistent money.

Post a Comment

<< Home