2.27.2007

Too much time on our hands
Over the weekend, Nick and I went to Dave & Buster's (which is basically a giant arcade) with Nick's sister and her husband. While the boys were off wasting their time playing a little DDR, leave it to me to go and win loads of tickets. (By the way, I would also just like to make it clear that I beat Nick in both shooting hoops AND racing.)

What did we buy with our heaps of tickets? I'm so glad you asked. We came home the proud new owners of a Superman doll, a lollipop that shakes out sprinkles (we refer to him as Captain Sprinkles), a Dave & Buster's mini-skateboard and a handy-dandy backscratcher. Check out our booty here.

Us being us, we couldn't just leave it at that. So now we would like to take this opportunity to present you with "Superman and Captain Sprinkles vs. Evil Jury Duty Notice."

(Click to embiggen.)

4 Comments:


Blogger Nick said...

I want to start by giving Ang props for beating me in both hoops and racing. I did not let her win; she is just a natural competitor and has the fire of a champion (because she is married to me).
Superman and Captain Sprinkles seem to have everything under control, now if they could only turn the notice over to me so that I can go be a juror instead of you, we will be all set.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Hoops and racing, I'm impressed! I'm absolutely horrible at hoops and racing? Forget it! I can kick but at ski ball though!

Sounds like you both had fun!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am laughing my ass off at the comic.. you dork!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the comic book! Dave and Busters is so much fun. I haven;t been there in forever!

Post a Comment

<< Home