8.07.2008

Pure athlete is what I am
I got Nick a Wii on Saturday for his graduation gift and have been nursing a pretty mean Wii elbow ever since. But do I stop playing? No, I cannot.

Last night I achieved my highest bowling score in the history of being, a whopping 203. Do you think I could get such a grand score by sitting and watching?

After bowling, I then proceeded to a feisty boxing match in which I KO'd my first two opponents in the first two rounds. Let it be said right now: don't mess with me.

In tennis, Nick and I teamed up to play doubles against a few various opponents, kicking their butts each time. Their poor little Miis just pouted and cried at the end of each match, and my athletic heart of stone soared with joy.

Basically, the Wii is turning me into a strong and burly force to be reckoned with, whereas previously I had not an ounce of athletic ability. So if you need me, I'll just be over here continuing my extensive Wii training and buffing up. I wonder if you'll recongnize me when I'm done.


On another note, my dad pronounced Wii as "double-you eye eye" which still makes me giggle. Hi Dad!

3 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhh I'm so jealous! I've been wanting a double you eye eye!! Make sure you ice that elbow! Or put heat on it? I don't remember...just be careful!


Blogger Katelin said...

oh man i'm so jealous too, i want a wii so bad. i'm hoping someone will want to get me one as a housewarming gift, haha.

My parents have a Wii and I love it! Wii fit is awesome! I'm hooked!

Post a Comment

<< Home