6.13.2008

Did he just do what I think he did?
Nick has to have an electronic badge to get into his office each morning. For the last four years, he's kept it in a badge holder that clips to his belt. A few weeks ago, his badge holder broke and so he started keeping it in his wallet.

I dropped him off at work this morning and watched as he walked to the building. As he arrived at the door, hands full of official business-looking things, he actually aimed his butt to the card reader and let himself in. It was real butt-on-card-reader action. I can only imagine how this situation would play out the next time he needs to open the door for a group of suited executives.

He just never ceases to amaze and amuse me, all at the same time.

7 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Hilarious. Man, their card reader must be LOW. The card reader at my work is so high.. I can't even imagine being able to do that. I'd have to put a step stool down, stand on that and then do the butt-on-card-reader thing. Wait.. Does Nick have a unnaturally high butt? Because then I could see it being possible!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

He backed that thing on up, didn't he. Hilarious. I've never met Nick, but I can totally picture him doing it.


Blogger L Sass said...

OMG, hilarious. I hope all the hip action that requires helps his dancing skillz!

Your story reminded me of this comic I recently saw. Enjoy!

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1020

Christine :)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha - dude, Nick is awesome. 'Nuff said!


Blogger Number 7 said...

Nick, you are SUCH a dork!!

This is my first time on the site, sorry I am soooo slow at picking these things up.

It is in my favs now, so don't worry!!


Blogger Katelin said...

haha that is awesome. nick sounds like quite the character.

Post a Comment

<< Home