8.02.2008

Robot update
Last night we made it through our second First Friday in our little robot world. If you haven't already, you can read up on the first one here.

Because it was so hot yesterday, like heat advisory hot, I don't think the turnout was quite as high as our previous opening. There were hundreds of people, sure, but it was maybe only half of what we saw in June's First Friday. It certainly doesn't help that we are located in the top floor of an old building with no AC. Anyone who braved the oven to get to our space deserved an award. Or a free sticker. Which we gave them.

Like before, we had a lot of really great reactions from people and a lot of compliments, which let's face it, make all the hard work and sweat equity seem like it was nothing. All those nights we worked until midnight this week in the scorching heat? I barely remember them.

Feel free to visit our website if you want to check out our little creations. It's still a bit glitchy at times and isn't quite all designed and coded to my liking, but it should be completed in the next couple of weeks. There are going to be some more pages added with blogging capabilities and such, so make sure to come back again and see it in its final form.

In other news, Nick has finally graduated! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders too, even though I wasn't the one still stuck in school. Tomorrow brings us a big par-tay! Whoo hooooo!

5 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys' bots are AMAZING! I love them. And I am SO happy that you guys have your own studio and stuff now.. I think that is just so awesome and a major accomplishment :) Congratulations!!! I hope someday when we're driving through MO we can stop by!


Blogger LaLa said...

You have hot bots.


Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Nerd Bots! I love it :D


Blogger Katelin said...

oh very nice, glad it's going so well for you guys :)


Blogger L Sass said...

Bots and diplomas! What a great summer!

Post a Comment

<< Home