3.21.2008

Pure wholesome talent
My day yesterday was dragging on and on, so I emailed Nick and told him to entertain me. He sent me back a quick email, and all it said was, "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, baby!"

I sent him back an email saying that was sufficient, but would have been much better with visuals. I was thinking about him dancing the goofy way he always does when no one but me is looking.

However, I should have known that after saying that, he would literally be sending me visuals. Here's his masterpiece created in Paint:



And if you haven't seen it yet, be sure to check out the sweet-looking horse that also graced my email inbox a few months ago.

Scary to say, but I think Nick has found his true calling.

5 Comments:


Blogger L Sass said...

Wow, his instructions are so clear with that visual aid. NOW I get it!


Blogger Nick said...

I am, w/o a doubt, a budding artist just about to break out into mainstream America. I feel so free. I don't have to hide my talents anymore. Mainly because Angie posted without telling me. :P


Blogger Katelin said...

Haha, I love it.


Blogger Lindsey said...

Nick is brilliant! BRILLIANT!


Blogger Aimee said...

hahaha I especially love his comment - that sounds just about right.
and the drawings are fabo!

Post a Comment

<< Home