2.11.2008

Guess whose bed was left unmade this morning?


That would be us. And that can only mean one thing, right?

We accepted an offer on our house, so barring any disasters with the inspection or closing (knock on wood), we are all squared away. I'm mostly excited that it only took two days of living in a house as though we don't actually live there. I was so excited that this morning, I guess I went a little crazy. People, I didn't just leave the bed unmade. I actually left the remotes ON THE COFFEE TABLE. I folded the blankets we were using and left them EXPOSED ON THE COUCH. I used a Kleenex and then had the nerve to throw it away IN THE BATHROOM TRASH CAN.

It's all out in the open where someone could see it, and I must say, it feels quite liberating.

11 Comments:


Blogger carrisa said...

I love your bed/bedding. It looks just how I imagined it would. You have such great taste.

I can't believe your house sold so quickly. Don't tell Molly.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm really happy for you guys. When can you move into your loft?


Blogger Vanessa said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you, you really are one of the lucky ones in this market!

PS: I love your bedroom furniture and comforter!


Blogger Katelin said...

Congrats that's so exciting! I'm so impressed at how fast your house sold, that's amazing.


Pps. I love your bedding, so cute! :)


Blogger Dawnie said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Living in a place like you don't really live there is annoying and exhausting.


Blogger L Sass said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting.


Blogger Janet said...

your bedroom is so cute! I would have bought your house too! can you please come consult my personal home decor choices??? :)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a relief!

And guess what - I have the exact same comforter cover - Dwell, right? Matchies!


Blogger LaLa said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting isn't it, especially when you realise you don't have to worry about people going through your knicker drawers anymore.

I must say you have the best taste in decor.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY! Congrats, and also? Can you come decorate my house? Thanks.


Blogger Lindsey said...

You wild thing! Living on the edge! I am soooo happy for you!

Post a Comment

<< Home