2.10.2008

Drumroll, please
Our house was officially on the market for two days and we already had five different showings scheduled. One was Friday night, three were yesterday and the last one takes place later today. And even better, we got our first offer yesterday! I don't want to jinx it because it is far from official, but exciting nonetheless. I'll bet it was because they were so impressed with our toothbrushes.


In other news, please keep Nick's family in your thoughts and prayers. We lost his dear grandfather yesterday, and we're really going to miss him.

5 Comments:


Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Nick's grandfather, but very excited to hear about the house! It was totally the toothbrushes ;) I'm crossing my fingers for you!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Nick's Grandfather :( My thoughts are with you guys and his family!!

And good luck on the house biznizz.


Blogger Vanessa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one.

HUGE congrats on the possible offer and the house showings!


Blogger carrisa said...

I'm so sorry about Nick's grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

And congrats on a first offer already. It's totally because of the toothbrushes.


Blogger Isabel said...

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Nick's grandfather.

Post a Comment

<< Home