9.07.2007

Most clients just give me headaches
But some pro bono clients I recently did a project for gave me these flowers instead.

On a completely unrelated note, I wanted to wear flip-flops to work today, so I painted my toes this morning so as not to frighten anyone. Much, much later on, after being out in public for quite a while, I glanced at my feet and realized I neglected my fourth toe on my right side. How embarrassing.

But it is the little piggie who had none so I guess it all works out in the end.

6 Comments:


Blogger Nap Queen said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I know what you mean about "most clients". Most of our design clients are attorneys if that tells you anything :)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful flowers! It is always great getting a treat like that.

totally hear you on the headaches!

but flowers are a nice change :)


Blogger Abbie said...

It's just nice to feel appreciated isn't it. Nice flowers.


Blogger Tina Poe said...

Love you blog, and what nice clients to send you flowers! Recently I finished this huge pro bono design project for a client and didn't even get a real thank you. I don't understand some people.


Blogger Lindsey said...

You are too funny! I love the flowers--they are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

<< Home