9.04.2007

Another year older


My birthday was a couple of days ago, and lucky for me that meant I got the chance to celebrate on an extended three-day weekend. You see, I am so beloved around here that both my office and Nick's decided to close up shop on Monday to mark the occasion. Or maybe that was for Labor Day. Anyway, feel free to head on over to flickr to see some photos from the weekend.

If you'd rather just have the highlights though, you'll probably want to ooh and ahh over my new shiny shoes and this feast of chocolate from the Melting Pot. Not pictured are all of the other times I stuffed my face, including a few trips to Starbucks, going out to a gigantic family-style dinner with my family and Nick's parents (complete with blowing out the "birthday candles" on a large candelabra), eating chocolate cake and ice cream at Nick's parents' house, and eating leftover chocolate cake for just about every other meal.

I just don't understand why some people don't like having birthdays. They must be doing it wrong.

11 Comments:


Blogger Katelin said...

happy birthday! and very good choice at the melting pot, haha. I had the same one last time I was there and took a picture too, haha. Love it.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday pet!

No wonder you are so arty and stuff, you are a Virgo!


Blogger Lara said...

ha, i totally did "ooh!" over the shoes. happy birthday! glad you enjoyed it. :)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! xo


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! The chocolate from the meltin pots looks sooooo good. I hope you enjoyed every last bit!


Blogger Nap Queen said...

Happy Birthday!


Blogger Lindsey said...

I LOVE birthdays (mine and the birthdays of others!). I didn't even know it was your birthday, you dork! You should have given me warning!

I love Melting Pot because that's where Edgar proposed! Right, this is about you not me. Ooops. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love the pics and I'm glad you had a fabulous weekend!

Happy belated birthday!

That chocolate looked amazing :)


Blogger Abbie said...

Happy Birthday!


Blogger L Sass said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! No better way to celebrate than with federal holidays, new kicks and fondue, if I do say so myself.


Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home