9.08.2007

Freshen up
I just gave the site a bit of a face-lift because I've been sick of staring at those power lines for quite some time now.

I've actually completely redesigned a whole new template for a brand-new domain (with lots more exciting capabilities) and have had it ready to code for many months. The problem is, I'm trying to code it all myself, so it's taking me forever to finish. I'm learning so much though, so no matter how frustrated I get, I know it's for the best.

Stay tuned because a much cleaner, much sleeker and much better blog site will be on its way. At this rate, probably by the year 2010. Until then, try to distract yourselves with the bird in the tree.

14 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I visited your site…and I was impressed!
Beautiful work…congratulations.
Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
www.silverdreamer.be


Blogger glass said...

Look forward to where you will take it, but really - right now - you're making blogger look dang good. It's no easy feat.


Blogger Lara said...

ooh, i like the new look. swanky color combos, and that bird is just so chic. ;)

looking forward to the new place!


Blogger carrisa said...

you always blow me away with your designs. this one is my favorite so far. these colors are amazing. I should hire you to redesign my blog. I figure by 2010 I'll want a change.

Well I love your blog design as-is but I'm sure you'll come up with something fabulous. Are you using CSS? Just curious because I picked up a book on CSS not too long ago and was thinking about doing a redesign on mine as well. Easy to pick up on your own?


Blogger L Sass said...

I love this design! It's adorable.

I'd like to redo my blog, too, but
(a) I will not be hand coding it.
(b) It's going to have to wait until after marathon / grad school apps are finished!


Blogger Unknown said...

love this!! fantastic choices!

xox


Blogger Abbie said...

Looks good, when you have time, let me know how you do the background.


Blogger littlemissy555 said...

Wow Angela, I love the new look! I could never handle all that code...I'd have a headache in no time. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. (even if it isn't until 2010 ;0))


Blogger Isabel said...

Looks great. I love the colors!


Blogger Nick said...

I can't see color. :*(


Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Said it before and I'll say it again - I totally love your design work. This looks fantastic.


Blogger Katelin said...

i love this new design, sleek and cute all at the same time.


Blogger Lindsey said...

It's looking very, very pretty!

Post a Comment

<< Home