2.16.2007

My ears are burning.
I don't know if you can spare 8 whole minutes of your life to watch this, but I certainly recommend it. It's like a trainwreck that you can't take your eyes away from.

And when I say "trainwreck," what I really mean is "lamest used car infomercial ever produced." The Family Man can't possibly have any microscopic shreds of dignity left after this.

Now while we're at it, how about checking out this fine specimen of a commercial? I thought I've seen some bad ones in my day, but I guess I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg.


Caution: if you watch this video, you're going to have a pretty awesome rap song stuck in your head all day.

"To the left, to the right, let's make this a dance. Flea Market Montgomery. It keeps you jumpin'. It's just like a mini... MALL."

I couldn't have put it better myself.


I work in advertising, so I like to file these under "what your mother thinks you do at work." (I read that saying somewhere before... just can't remember where, not that you guys care.) Past nauseating commercials here.

Via boing boing.

2 Comments:


Blogger Lisa said...

It is amazing what people will try to sell their wares...


Blogger Steven said...

God dammit...you're right...

THAT SONG NEVER GOING TO LEAVE!!! ;)

Steve~

Post a Comment

<< Home