2.09.2007

Time to go shopping
I really wish something interesting would happen to me so that I would actually have something I could blog about. In the meantime though, why don't you do a little shopping?

Here are some of my favorites:

  • This lovely broach could be all yours. I bet it would go with every one of your outfits, getting quite a bit of good mileage.

  • Easter is coming soon. Do you have your 4D egg? (Where did this 4th dimension come from?)

  • Now that I've seen this, I can't help but think my toilet bowl is pretty blah and boring.

  • I think this is most definitely mantle material.

  • Once it gets a little warmer out, these could definitely come in handy.

  • Lovely. Just lovely. I wouldn't advise wearing these with the clown pin though.

  • There are not many things more festive around the holidays than this. Except for this ornament that Nick and I saw in Branson, home of all things classy.

2 Comments:


Blogger Isabel said...

Hey plumbers deserve their own ornament, don't they?

(Have you ever noticed that those ornaments are usually only for teachers, nurses, and hair dressers? What is up with that? What about me? Can't there be an ornament for women that work in the construction management field?)

And also, I need that toilet bowl. NOW.


Blogger Nick said...

No wonder I am so bored in the bathroom, we don't have one of those. Sometimes, I wished it smelled like roses but this will have to do. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home