2.15.2007

I'm sensing a collective "awwwwwwww"


No, we really don't have anything better to do with our free time so don't even bother to ask. And now that we have this cute little shirt dollar, we have to figure out where we are going to use it. Should we pay for something at the convenience store with it and wait to see the clerk's reaction? Or should we put it in a night deposit envelope at the bank? Tip someone with it? The possibilities are endless. What do you think we should do?

Perhaps I will just start folding all my money like this and then I won't have to make a decision.

Go here to fold your own adorable little shirt. And check flickr out to see a few more pictures of our tiny shirt.

4 Comments:


Blogger Isabel said...

I think you should give it as a tip.

Too cute. You guys rock.


Blogger Dawnie said...

Most definitely tip someone with it. It'll brighten their day, and all waitstaff need a little day brightening.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,

I have spent the last half hour browsing through your blog....love the pictures and the creative writing. I will be visiting often just to see what you two are up to!!

Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home