10.24.2007

Alive and flailing
Has it really been this long since I've posted last? Just wanted you to know that I'm fine and I'm still here, even if I'm not showing my face around here too often.

This last week or so has been very busy and very trying in a lot of ways. I've been run through the gamut mentally and physically, and I've just been fairly unmotivated and tired when it comes to doing pretty much anything at all. I've barely had enough time for conversations with Nick, let alone to collect any sort of thoughts to share with you all. You know it's bad when you haven't even been able to catch an episode of COPS every now and again. However, I did make time to catch last week's Layer Tennis match and cheer Chris Glass on to his well-deserved win. (I hope Chris feels privileged that he rates higher than COPS in my book.)

Anyway, I'm going to work really hard this week to pull it together and get back on track. I'm sure I'll be back to my old self in no time. In the more immediate future though, I need to figure out how I'm going to make it through the whole day without my trusty tube of ChapStick.

5 Comments:


Blogger L Sass said...

No worries, everyone in the blogosphere is swamped right now. Hopefully we'll all come up for air before Thanksgiving!


Blogger Lara said...

glad you're still around, albeit very busy. good luck surviving the day without chapstick!

(on a side note, my kids always ask me what flavor "chopstick" i have each day.)


Blogger Katelin said...

good luck with the business. i feel its that general time of year where the seasons change and everything else goes crazy, haha.

i'm glad to see you're still alive :)

and i forgot my chapstick today too! and i keep licking my lips and making it worse...so annoying. woops. TMI?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your layout - just stumbled on ur site.

Post a Comment

<< Home