2.01.2007

Not coming soon to a restaurant near you
Nick and I have a problem with getting hooked on certain foods and then making them over and over and over and over again. I mean seriously, how many times a week can you eat the same exact thing? If you are us, you have no limits.

Our most recent infatuation is our own take on McDonald's Egg McMuffins, what we like to refer to as the Egg NickMuffin™.



This delectable treat can be consumed for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. In the last two weeks, I think we've had this probably at least 7 or 8 times. We've experimented with straight-up Egg NickMuffins™, Ham NickMuffins™ and Turkey NickMuffins™. Also, swiss, cheddar and colby jack cheeses have made their appearances, in no particular order.

Nick, who is our resident chef (mind you, I use that term loosely) is getting the NickMuffin™ preparation down to quite a science. It's really quite amazing to watch him in action. Last night I just sat on the counter and observed the master at work. You probably don't know this, but there is a very specific order and process to the making of a NickMuffin™. And it's best to just stay out of the way, for your interference will only throw the process off.

6 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it looks quite tasty. I don't ever eat McMuffins ( I always just go for the biscuit or croissant versions ) but I would totally eat a NickMuffin. Even though that kinda sounds dirty.


Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I am not a fan of mcmuffins, but I do know what you mean.

We ate fajitas once a week minimally for a month I think.


Blogger Nick said...

I am gourmet compared to my counterpart. I have skillz that are unheard of in hood. I work the skillet like a DJ rocks the mike. Those NickMuffins are just the tip of the iceberg.
That was my personal translation of how to be tough. Did it work?


Blogger Angela said...

I'm not buyin' the tough act.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG so hungry. want one now please!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send one this way. Fabulous <3

Post a Comment

<< Home