12.06.2006

And I thought WE were boring
Nick and I almost always go home after work to promptly put on our pajamas and vegetate on the couch. But at least I don't tell you all about it in painstaking detail. Probably because you'd never come back here ever again.

This guy obviously didn't have a blog or a readership to consider, so he just let it all flow out. Check this out. And here's a page from the diary in question. There's some pretty thrilling stuff in there. Via Boing Boing.


Speaking of being boring, I'm super busy today so you probably won't read a single word out of me. But I'm pretty certain the diary page will keep you entertained for a while. I mean seriously, the guy lip-read Psalm 97 AND filled six humidifiers in one day! I can't compete wtih that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home