11.25.2006

All tied in knots
You may not know this, but Nick is a little obsessed with footwear. I'm pretty sure he has more shoes than ME, and I am a girl and therefore genetically prone to buy lots of shoes. His biggest weakness seems to be tennis shoes. A lot of them even look exactly alike, aside from being slightly different colors.

I stumbled upon a site a while ago and thought perhaps he might have a heart attack if he saw it, but that's just a chance I'm going to have to take. Did you know that there are 31 different ways to tie shoes? Because I didn't. And I'm still shocked.

Personally, I'm more impressed with NOT having to tie your shoes at all. I'm currently salivating over just about all of these shoes. If you'd like to buy them for me for Christmas, that's totally fine with me. Size 9 please.

1 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why there would need to BE 31 ways to tie a shoe??

Post a Comment

<< Home