3.27.2007

Stress head
The week, it is full. I know hearing about it is ten times more boring than living it, so I'll spare you.

But I will say that I think my biggest problem is that when I am stressed out or overextended, I somehow give myself open license to stock up on all sorts of extra unreasonable concerns and fears. I guess I'm subconciously just kicking myself when I'm down.

Anyway, I'm unravelling my stressball a little bit tonight. I have a feeling though that come tomorrow, I'll be packing it back up all neat and tight. It's a big day, and worrying and stressing is what I do best.

If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, then consider yourselves lucky. You're really not missing much this week.

6 Comments:


Blogger Candace said...

Good luck destressifying (<-- yes that IS a word in the dictionary in my head)


Blogger Janet said...

You can do it! Just summon up some robot power or something. Or eat Cheetos. Those always make me feel better.


Blogger michie said...

Hang in there! I know where you are coming from.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of hugs, daer. xo


Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no!! Stress is the WORST thing to have to deal with, particularly when you have to think about it in advance - somehow the stress lasts longer that way. Hope you have some fabulous destressifying (love the word!) activity to help get you through the worst of it. (My personal favorite: cooking for no reason and bargain shopping. Very therapeutic)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry - stress really really really stinks. I hope the rest of this week goes better than you expect.

Post a Comment

<< Home