3.19.2007

More stunning eBay finds
I love shopping. Who doesn't, really? I particularly like finding great eBay gems, all from the comfort of my own computer.

I'm having a hard time passing these up:

  • You don't even know how often I've looked for the perfect aqua and pink maternity bridesmaid dress. They are REALLY hard to find, you know.

  • Perhaps you already know that I'm a space camp nerd. (Don't tease, because Dawnie is too.) I'm also really fond of the incorrect use of the apostrophe. Put those two together, and you get this fabulous astronaut patch. "It will be sent on a paper, with my autograph to make it official." That makes me want it even more badly, let me tell you.

  • This would induce nightmares, for sure. I'm really relieved that it's the only one of its kind.

  • This mirror is so huge. Do you have to actually build your house around it to get it in? And the more important question, why on earth would you want this thing in your house?

  • Are you sure this isn't just a picture of someone's thumb? Believe me, I do that ALL THE TIME. I didn't think I could actually sell my works of art for $10 a pop.

  • They say this teapot is ugly. I just don't see it, myself.

  • As a public service to whoever ends up buying the giant gold mirror, I think they should be made aware of this lamp. They go together really nicely.

  • Rather cute paintings, aren't they?


If that wasn't enough ugliness and weirdness for you, then here are some of my past favorites. Caution: those auctions have already ended, so don't get your hopes up.

5 Comments:


Blogger Janet said...

oh man that is some weird stuff. I'm sure ebay is full of it though!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never ceases to amaze what 1ne can find on Ebay.

Cheers


Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, the mirror. The only thing I can think is "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

And the teapot... dear lord. It looks like saggy ogre skin. I'm sure that gives the tea a delicious flavor!

I love looking on ebay for random stuff. The funniest part is when people have actually BID on crap like that.


Blogger L Sass said...

I'm totally bidding on that lamp.


Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Awww, bummer! All the pictures are gone :(

Post a Comment

<< Home