10.28.2006

Guest Post #1: Allow me to introduce myself
Hello e-world, I am the husband and have been “allowed” by my kind and caring wife to introduce myself to you (she is going to check this before I post it, so I needed to make sure I plugged her in somewhere).

I am a cubicle kid who enjoys Comb-Over Fridays to lighten the usually less-than-exciting environment I call work. Check out my typical everyday, run-of-the-mill flo-hawk and me on Comb-Over Friday.

So you want to know what I do outside of working and fashionably styling my hair? Too bad if you don’t because here’s the part where I elaborate.

I suppose you could say I live for any chance to make a fool of myself. I am currently involved in a nearly-serious kickball league where most everyone gets into it like grade school recess (except for now we drink beer and have huge calves). I am also obsessed with all things related to sports (which includes football, baseball, basketball, hockey, bowling, darts, ping-pong, curling and everything else that’s ever been considered a sport.)

We (translation: I [this post will explain]) usually enjoy most nights in front of the sports-filled television with a cold one in one hand (water) and my other hand down… the bag of carrots. If you have not indulged in Angie’s previous posts, we are on a health kick.

I am one of a dozen children in my family and that is the straight-out the truth. You may notice that their faces have black bars over their eyes, and that is because they are too ugly to show. Actually, I just wasn’t sure how everyone felt about having their mugs plastered across the internet for all of Angie’s four readers to see. But guys? I think the bars are in your best interests as I have to be the best-looking one. I don’t see Angie married to any of you, you know. For those of you who were counting, I am aware that #4 is missing. That's because #4 and #4's family were living overseas at the time this photo was taken.

In my spare time, I also love to watch Dateline on Friday nights and think about maybe hanging out with friends (remember, we’re stale crackers). Life is good.

1 Comments:


Blogger Isabel said...

Great post. And is that you in the hair pictures? Because you have great hair. And awesome teeth.

Get this, I have TWO friends that are from families of 12 kids. How is that possible? I mean, are there really that many people out there having 12 kids??? INTENSE!

Next week, let's hear more about what it was like being 1 of 12. (If you're looking for suggestions...)

Post a Comment

<< Home