10.27.2006

Roll out the welcome mat
When I first started this blog, I had a feeling that Nick kind of wanted to start one as well. Call it a little bit of blog envy, if you will. (By the way, I was a victim of blog envy for YEARS before I finally decided to do something about it not very long ago.) Unfortunately, balancing working full-time with school doesn't really leave Nick much time to properly maintain a site.

Instead we are going to steal the idea of husband guest-posting from Isabel. But it's totally different. You see, HER husband posts on Fridays and MINE will post on Saturdays. See the difference?

It almost ended before it started though due to creative differences. I told him that it was because I was creative and he was just different. (And no, you don't have to even pretend like my jokes are funny.) I think we both learned a little bit about each other's hot buttons. In his case it was the editing process, and in mine, well, not agreeing with my every single editing solution and opinion which are OBVIOUSLY always right, is irritating. Perhaps now that we know this, things will go much more smoothly in the future.

Check back tomorrow for Nick's big blogging debut in which he introduces his lovely self to all of you. You won't want to miss it, especially considering it could be his very last post until after we finish the marriage counseling we'll need as a result of the editing.

1 Comments:


Blogger Isabel said...

Oh my gosh, your idea is totally different then my idea! I see it!

(Hey, any way for me to take the pressure off and come up with ONE LESS post a week is a good thing!)

Post a Comment

<< Home