11.16.2007

Reason #3,164 why I adore fall:


Leaf fights.


We took an extra day off this week to recover from being on vacation. We had such a fun day driving by and mocking our respective offices on the way to the park, just being delighted that we were outside instead of stuck in a cubicle.

You'd be amazed at my overwhelming love of fall. I just can't seem to get enough. I don't want to rake up our leaves because I want the option of crunching through them if I so desire. I want to drive around with the sunroof open in hopes that a few falling leaves might actually enter the car. And I mainly want to soak up the image of the bright tree colors because I know it is fleeting.

Head over to flickr to see just how we spent the day playing hooky from work.

9 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me which camera you use ?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love your pictures! They are always so artistic...and you guys are so darn cute!

Happy Anniversary too!


Blogger Angela said...

Kath: It is just a regular old point-and-shoot camera, the cheapish variety. Sony Cybershot I think? However, we are hoping to get a fancy pants one as soon as we can afford it. I'm definitely saving up!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!

We have mushy wet leaves here in Chicago today. Not so much fun to play in!


Blogger Lindsey said...

I am in love with fall too--it's my favorite! It sounds like that extra day off was more than worth it!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

So strange to think that it is getting cold where you are, is getting piggy hot here.

I decided to get back on the NaBloPoMo horse... sigh. Is a long month!


Blogger L Sass said...

That photo is awesome!! It's been such a warm fall, the leaves in Central Park are FINALLY colorful--a wonderful treat on my run this morning.

freakin adorable. i love your vest!


Blogger Katelin said...

Aw you guys are so darn cute. I love Fall, I miss Fall. California needs a better Fall, haha.

Post a Comment

<< Home