7.24.2007

Have no fear
I'm still alive, just unmotivated. Well, technically I've been quite motivated to work on freelance stuff, the design and coding for my new blog, and all of our robot company stuff, which also includes the design and coding for our company website. (I really don't even know how to code either, so you can rest assured that this process is rather strenuous!)

And I've also been extremely motivated to sit on the couch and watch TV. But post topics, well, that's where I'm lacking.

So I'm just going to sit here and catch up on my long list of backlogged TiVo items and see if something comes to me. Don't hold your breath though.

3 Comments:


Blogger L Sass said...

Try "The Singing Bee."

It's pretty entertaining.

Also, you may have heard that I recommend Hannah Montana.


Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, I've been in similar states of unmotivation lately! I'm sending you blogging vibes from my TiVo to yours... hope they are catchy.

xox


Blogger Lindsey said...

I know exactly what you mean! I feel like I've been really busy at work and researching wedding vendors, but not so much when it comes to my blog!

I've been bad at getting through my blogroll too!

Post a Comment

<< Home