7.16.2007

Oh thank heaven for 7-Eleven
The other day we had to stop and get gas on the way to work. We stopped at 7-Eleven and oh thank heaven, they had a promotion for a free taquito with any gas purchase of $10 or more.

Nick was more than thrilled as he got out and went inside to track down his taquito. He was like a little kid who was just told he could have ice cream for dinner and could play video games past bedtime. I don't even think he was hungry (we had of course just visited Starbucks), but I think he was just so excited because it was magically free.

And you know there's nothing better than the smell of a taquito in the car at 9 in the morning. That'll wake you up and clear the sinuses, that's for sure.

6 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm Taquitos...Breakfast of champions!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't they give another one? For me? :D


Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have no idea what a taquito is, but it sounds mighty fine!


Blogger alana said...

Taquito? Is that a variation on a taco? Do you normally eat these things for breakfast?

Now I'm intrigued...


Blogger L Sass said...

Normally, I rejoice in my carless existence, but rumors of Free Taquitos might change my mind!


Blogger Lindsey said...

Great breakfast! Nick looks like the poster boy for taquitos!

Post a Comment

<< Home