12.13.2006

Breathtaking apparel
Perhaps I'm just ever-so-slightly crafty, although I prefer to think of myself more as artistic. It's not like I sit at home and make houses out of popsicle sticks or paint unicorn figurines. To me, THAT is crafty.

I guess I consider knitting a craft but I think maybe, MAYBE, I'd like it. I know it's become wildly popular lately. I've seen some pretty cool stuff that people have made, too, and it's been rather intriguing. However, I don't knit because I've just never learned how, and I'm too busy being artistic (not crafty!) as it is.

After seeing this website though, I'm thinking of taking it up. Love the entire face mask to the left and also the full bodysuits for both him and her. I could see Nick and me getting some awesome professional pics taken in these fine threads.

Also, you don't know how hard it has been for Nick to find a good short-sleeved sweater to wear to the pool. It never even donned on me that I could make it for him.

And think of how much my friends would love me this year at Christmas if I made them these for their gifts. Very cool.

So now if you will please excuse me, I have some knitting tutorials to attend to. Hopefully at this time next year I'll have a closet full of stunning new clothes. You won't even recognize me. (Or else maybe you'll just pretend not to so that I don't talk to you.)

Via swissmiss.

2 Comments:


Blogger Nick said...

Are those serial killer masks? The one on the first link with the "blonde" hair makes me scared.
I do appreciate a good swimming sweater though.
Honey, I would really like the hat with a chin strap that is on the third link on the top left, it would let people know that you really love me.


Blogger Angela said...

Yeah, they are totally freaky! I'll see what I can do about the chin strap hat, but you know, a serial killer mask would be much warmer. Think about it.

Post a Comment

<< Home