4.18.2007

B to the izzay
I've been pretty busy lately. I think I've worked late every single night this week and probably last too. I can't even remember anymore. Don't pull out your tiny violins quite yet, because I just have to make it through two more measly little days and then I'm out of the office for a while. Can I get a woot woot?

No? That's cool.

Before you start getting all jealous, I should point out that I will NOT be basking in the sun in the Caribbean with zinc on my nose or traveling across the European countryside. Instead, I will be kickin' it in fabulous Missouri, and pretty much working the whole time (just working away from the office). In case you were wondering though, I just might wear some zinc on my nose for the fun of it.

Early next week I will be out on location art directing a shoot we are doing, and while I can guarantee you that shoot days are way more work than regular work, it's at least something different than my usual hunched-over-the-keyboard stuff. It's actually quite fun, so I'm not really complaining. After the shoot I'm taking vacation days for the rest of the week, so I will hopefully have regained quite a bit of my missing sanity.

The following week I will be out editing and doing the sound and music for our project, so that equals more out of office time. And more free lunches. And lattes. And snacks.

Sigh, it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it. Two more days and freedom is mine!

6 Comments:


Blogger Janet said...

I am jealous of your job. Also? Laughing at the thought of you with a zinc nose in your living room. Hot!


Blogger Lara said...

i'll give you a woot woot!

woot woot!


Blogger littlemissy555 said...

Woot Woot! Sounds like your job is awesome!!


Blogger L Sass said...

Please post pictures of your zinc'd nose!

Do people even do that anymore? I associate it with the 80s/early 90s.


Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for being out of the office! Yay for zinced noses! And Yay for Free Snacks! I should make T-shirts: "Will Work for Free Snacks. And Lattes"

xox


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll woot it up for ya -- WOOT!

Have a great trip-- sounds like a much needed change o' scenery!

Post a Comment

<< Home